Managing an event is a four step process involving planning, producing, execution and wrap-up. We can manage as much or as little of your Event process as you require.
Planning – The foundation to achieving a great event
- Brief – Let’s ascertain the event goals. Are we educating or motivating?
- Destination – We make recommendations on and off shore
- Venue – We negotiate the venue and supplier contracts to mitigate risk and cost
- Compliance – Establish the client’s internal regulations and operational code.
Producing - The magic’s in the detail
- Creative – We develop event creative and thread it through the event
- Registration – We build streamlined web and online registration sites
- Travel – We manage delegate flights and produce travel documents
- Accommodation – Is managed in the same professional manner, customer service is key
- Technical – Audio visual and production is managed by the Eventful technical team.
We communicate with your presenters and assure their requirements are achieved
- Theatre – Welcome, gala, awards dinners and team building are spectacular and fun.
Execution – The Eventful team make it seamless
- Welcome – We manage the hospitality desk, welcoming warmly and assisting delegates
- Onsite – We manage the detail so you spend time with staff and customers.
Wrap Up – The cornerstone of planning for your next event
- Reports – we provide post meeting reports; attendance, demographics, reconciled budget, cost savings
- Debrief – stakeholder and delegate feedback, successes, challenges and learnings.